Due to SARS-CoV-2 restrictions I can currently (updated 7/31/2023, please don’t ask why Costa Rica still has these restrictions, I have no idea) only ship to Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Greece, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, UK, Uruguay, and the US.
MAG-System™ Body Contact Attachments for “kinklab Neon Wand” and “Zeus Twilight Wand”
(A Spark Gap Base is needed to connect Body Contact Attachments to your Violet Wand)
What they are used for:
These body contact attachments are for Violet Wand indirect and reverse techniques and for Violet Wand branding. The body contact attachment energizes you (indirect technique) or your “victim” (reverse technique) and let sparks fly from your fingers, tongue, etc.
If you don’t want to feel anything, any conductive item you hold becomes automatically a Violet Wand Toy and sparks jump from it to the skin of the person you are playing with. Anything metal and anything carbon fiber will work. Thousands of items can be “perverted” or you can select items from our extensive range of DV8™ Indirect/Reverse Toys.
Finally, the Body Contact Devices can be used for the advanced technique of Violet Wand branding for skin adornment, using a pointed metal instrument.
There are 2 versions of these attachments:
MAG-SYSTEM™ BODY CONTACT ATTACHMENT
Body Contact Attachment (in combination with a Spark Gap Base which you need to use it ) is the best body contact device available, P E R I O D ! Why?
- solid aluminum connector (never brass tubes, which are heavier than our solid connectors) precision made on a lathe to fit your wand perfectly
- reliable safety spark gap
- translucent nylon insulator for the spark gap so you can visually check the spark gap is working whenever the wand is in use
- while glass is used inside the Spark Gap Base, there is no exposed glass which could break
- high-tech carbon fiber conductor for best conductivity, total flexibility, never any corrosion and low weight
- a short piece of large aluminum ball chain on both ends gives full swivel function (with the exception of the 2 ft holster version, which swivels only on the body end) to prevent twists and guarantee full range of motion
- thick, extremely flexible silicone insulation guarantees full mobility and greatly reduces energy loss (people claiming their devices have no energy loss are lying, it’s impossible!)
- never any unwanted sparking to body parts, metal furniture, etc.
- comfortable aluminum pad instead of a tube or rod. More comfortable to wear for the top, easier to tape or strap to the body of a bottom or to have the bottom lie on.
- all conductive parts made of aluminum for best conductivity and lightest possible weight
- can be used with any wand on the market by purchasing the DV8™ Spark Gap Base for that wand.
- available in 5 different lengths to fit your play style
MAG-SYSTEM™ Spark Gap Base is necessary to connect any and all of the attachments to the Violet Wand. All sizes of the spark gap base fit all sizes of the attachments, so if you have or get additional wands with a different electrode socket size, the only additional item you need is a spark sap base in that size.
The Spark Gap Base creates a safety spark gap consisting of an air gap, which the high frequency/ultra high voltage of Violet Wands and Violet Ray Devices can easily jump, while 110V or 220V line current (mains current) can’t. This guarantees your safety. If your unit ever has a catastrophic failure or you are dealing with reversed or defective wiring in a building and line current gets to the electrode socket of the wand, it can not get to the person using the wand or the bottom and no harm will result.
MAG-SYSTEM™ ECONOMY BODY CONTACT ATTACHMENT
The MAG-SYSTEM™ Economy Body Contact Attachment is constructed identical to the Body Contact Attachment (see above), but with a cylindrical skin contact instead of the pad.